The Social Media Manager is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as she/he engages with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of:
- Turning fans into customers.
- Turning customers into advocates.
Where does the volunteering take place?
How many hours would I be expected to work?
There are volunteering positions with more sociable hours, but sound is a calling and the people you get to socialise with are probably those you want to be with anyway! There are long hours and often extremely hectic schedules, but that’s nothing to worry about if you’re making your favourite band tick, right? And, it’s only once a month for 10 months of the year.
How long would the volunteering last for?
What sort of work would I be doing if I volunteered?
The Social Media Manager will administer the company’s social media marketing and advertising. Administration includes but is not limited to:
- Deliberate planning, strategy and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management (including website)
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
- Cultivation of leads and sales
- Reputation management